Job Title: Funeral Operative
Skills: Full Clean Driving Licence, Personable, Warm and Friendly
Salary: Excellent, with an opportunity for additional paid duties
To drive and bear on funerals with great respect and to follow clear instructions from the garage foreman and the funeral conductor.
Driving and bearing on funerals
Removal of deceased from houses, nursing homes and mortuaries
Delivering and collecting coffins to and from airports
Delivering and collecting various documents
Available for out of hours duty rota
A uniform is provided and full training will be given.
- The ideal candidate must be well presented
- The candidate needs to be an excellent driver with a clean licence
- Able to read maps easily and efficiently
- Taking care of deceased
- Ability to follow instructions given over the phone or in person
- Ability to work effectively with others and work well within a team
- Candidate must be well-spoken and must be a compassionate individual.
- Candidate must be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved daily (for which full manual handling training will be given).
Must be over 21 for insurance reasons
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regrettably, if you do not hear within 10 working days your application will have been unsuccessful