Job Title: Driver / Bearer – Part-Time on a casual basis
Salary: Competitive salary
Session: 8am – 4pm
Skills: Full Clean Driving Licence, Personable, Warm and Friendly
To drive and bear on funerals with great respect and to follow clear instructions from the garage foreman and the funeral conductor.
- Driving and bearing on funerals
- Removal of deceased from houses, nursing homes and mortuaries
- Delivering and collecting coffins to and from airports
- Delivering and collecting various documents
A uniform is provided and full training will be given.
- The ideal candidate must be well presented
- The candidate needs to be an excellent driver with a clean licence
- Able to read maps easily and efficiently
- Taking care of deceased
- Ability to follow instructions given over the phone or in person
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Candidate must be well-spoken and must be a compassionate individual.
- Candidate must be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved daily (for which full manual handling training will be given).